Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Recent videos!







Been swamped with wedding planning... just days to go! This means I've had ZERO time to update my blog. Sad really, because I've still made riding a priority, and I wish I could be blogging to record our adventures! We've been making so many good memories...




We've been cross country schooling a few times, jumping lessons and dressage lessons are the best I ever had on any horse, and we even spent a weekend horse camping! So much fun.




Sadly my camera died before I got the x-country schooling, but I'll just post a few videos from lessons to remind myself of the fabulous horse I have waiting for me when I get back from the honeymoon!




2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Sienna and i am very interested in this Adorable little horse! Please let me know if there is any way i can contact you over E-mail or over the phone. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sienna, I think you responded to her HorseClicks ad, but the email address that I had for you kept being returned as undeliverable! You can email me at angelainfrance@hotmail.com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete