Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Decision is made

I sold my "keeper horse" and kept my "sale project".

Now that Bear has gone to live with my really good riding friend (at the best home ever), and after some financial hurdles were cleared, I can finally say that Lola is no longer for sale! Hurray!

I am keeping the blog name, because she is still, and probably will be for another 5 years, my training project. We've come a long way from a fuzzy mare pulled from a herd with nothing by ground training a few years back in her education. We've managed Intro Dressage, she competed a full season of BN with a young junior rider, and we're hoping to make our debut into Training level dressage this spring. I'd like to compete with her through 2nd level dressage, and I am confident she's capable, it might just take awhile for me to get there!

Since its still just going to me learning to ride these new levels on a horse that has never done it, we are quite the training project.

No comments:

Post a Comment