Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

One more great lesson to get ready for the show

Lola seems to be listening more attentively than me in this picture! No wonder things went we'll, she went straight to the source to figure out what we're doing!

I do appreciated that she's a placid and patient little thing!

We had a really good lesson tonight. Still working on the same stuff, but making sure I know what's going on with the dressage tests also. I convinced my boyfriend to come out to video, so that's been fun to watch a second time. Unfortunately its too big to put on blogger without some editing or posting elsewhere and linking, so it will have to wait. :(

I also started using a different bit, a D-ring with a copper mouth piece. Seems to be working well.

I'm tired, and have to work tomorrow, so here's just the pics with no commentary what so ever. I doubt I'll get to it at all in fact... there will be too many other things to comment about with all the fun planned for the weekend! I hope to at least post the video though. The pictures make it look like stood around for 45 minutes then walked a bit and called it good! That's because the camera was taking video of all the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment