Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Trail rides at dawn

Heading to the pasture...


Bridle on, still dark enough for her to give me stink eye about the flash.
Fully light by ride time! Mainly because although I carried my tack to the pasture to save time, the first girth was too short, so we ended going up all the way back to the barn, then back to the trail exit gate by her pasture. Too bad this last pic didn't get the colors, it was all pink and lovely still.


Great way to start the day!


Friday I hope to find time to finish clipping since I didn't get to her fuzzy ears last night. We'll see! So many other things to do! I should have started with the ears since they are the fuzziest. Instead I clipped the low parts, ie the ones I could reach without the step stool. Then found I had run out of time! So she has clipped legs and jaw, and shortened mane (but not thinned). Just too much to do for show prep!


No comments:

Post a Comment